Humanim is proud of its new home, the historic American Brewery, in Baltimore City. This award winning building has been a shining example of the value of reinvestment into struggling urban communities. This Brewery features great event space that is used by the agency for staff offices, training programs and community events. Event space is available for daily rental.
Humanim at the American Brewery
1701 N. Gay Street, Baltimore, Maryland 21213 - Directions
- Limited secure free parking is available up to 100 cars.
- Street Parking is also available.
Rental Hours and Office Hours
- Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Rental Hours: 7 days per week, 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Rates and Deposits
- 50% deposit is required prior to the event.
- 50% will be charged if room reservation is cancelled less than 14 days in advance of the event.
- If cancellation is received 15 days prior to the scheduled date, the deposit will be fully refunded.
- Full payment of charges for use of the room and equipment cost must be received by Humanim the day of the event.
- Rates are applicable to change holidays and special pricing may apply for non-profits.
- We are proud to support local caterers and Women/Minority Owned Business Enterprises
- Please contact us for a list of caterers
- The facility rental fee includes the following audio/visual items: podium, data projector with projection screen, wireless microphone with speakers, Blue Ray DVD player, iPod Docking station, Wi-Fi internet access, and easel.
- Renters must provide their own laptops.
- Additional audio/visual and room set up items are available for the following daily rates:
|PA System (additional wireless microphones)||$50.00|
|Conference Phone and Phone Line||$25.00 (Renter is responsible for securing conference service)|
|Photocopies||$0.10 per single-sided / $0.15 per double-sided|
|Outgoing Fax||$1.00 per page|
|Coffee/Decaf/Tea Service||$15.00 half-day / $30.00 full-day|